What course content will be covered?
The IHCPT Certification Course is an instructor-led distance learning course that provides an advanced level of training on the professional application of Integrative Health Coaching skills. The course allows participants to deepen their proficiency through skills practice, mentored feedback, online learning modules, and video demonstrations. Course completion includes a written and oral examination to demonstrate mastery of Integrative Health Coaching skills, process, and partnership.
The IHCPT Certification Course is designed to help you:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the 9 stages of the Integrative Health Coaching Process Model.
- Select appropriate strategies to support clients in making desired health behavior changes to support their optimal health.
- Identify the structure of an Integrative Health Coaching session as well as a series of sessions.
- Explore the impact of a mindfulness practice on the Integrative Health Coaching relationship, specifically when encountering challenging coaching interactions.
- Apply Integrative Health Coaching skills, process, and partnership through the opportunity for mentored feedback on recorded coaching sessions.