Leading Others in Writing for Health is a training program that will provide knowledge, experiences, and skills that enable you to use writing as a tool with clients to facilitate their health and as a tool to support your resiliency and good health as well.
Objectives for the 2-day training include:
- An understanding of the theoretical and research basis of writing for health
- How the 5 types of writing contributes to resiliency
- Learning the Pennebaker paradigm
- Elements of expressive, transactional, poetic, affirmative, and legacy writing and their relationships in writing for health and resiliency
- Understanding writing for health as a reflective practice for professionals